The watercolour painting course is restricted to a maximum of 8 people. The course begins either on 1st March or 1st October. The course has a 2-hour weekly attendance, for three months for a total of 12 lessons.
The course includes en plein air painting classes.
At the end of the course there will be collective exhibitions and visits to museums and exhibitions.
- Use of colours
- Lights and shadows
- How to create space
- How to render the subject
- Making copies of the Renaissance masters
- Study of proportions, chiaroscuro and sketching
- 5 lessons 2 hour lessons beginning 15th January
Composition Techniques course for advanced students
- For students with basic skills.
- At the end of the course there will be collective exhibitions and visits to museums and exhibitions
- Via A. Aspertini, 8/C
- 40139 Bologna, Italy
- Tel. (0039) 051 6240304